Sunday, May 3, 2009

A career-related website. My favorite arqueological website.

The website of the Chungara magazine, located on the website “Scielo” (http://www.scielo.cl), is one of the websites most frequently visited by Chilean archaeologists. On this page you can find articles about a large number of archaeological researchs, made in many regions of the country. This website has been recognized as one of the more important “on line” tools for the diffusion of archaeological thought.

Like many of my carrer’s colleagues, I found the website of Chungara magazine browse internet to seek information for my work on the Chilean prehistory. I do not remember if it was by personal recommendation, because the search an specific article on the Internet, or by luck. However, in the last three years, i frequently visit the Web site Chungara, four or five times a month approximately.

In general, I like the Chungara magazine website because contains a large number of archaeological research, made in many regions of chile. Furthermore, I like this website because has a high scientific value. This magazine has been recognized at international level.

If you are interested on this website, you must enter to:
http://www.scielo.cl/scielo.php?pid=0717-7356&script=sci_serial.

No comments:

Post a Comment