Friday, April 17, 2009

Presentation

My name is Miguel Fuentes. I'm study archeology (4th year) and i live in Santiago (Chile), near the University. I hope you enjoy this space, created for discussion and debate of all kinds of topics. Here you can discuss archeology, anthropology, history, art, politics, news, etc. In my case, I'm interested in, especially if the debate is good...The only requirement is that we speak in English, because i am learning the languague. ¿Why? ¿¿Is it not obvious?? Because it is necessary in many aspects: Work, studies, travel, friends and many many more.

Adios, Nos vemos pronto!
Oh, Sorry... See you soon

1 comment:

  1. Miguel,
    That’s a good introduction, with a touch of humour and just a few minor mistakes/ omissions:

    Presentation
    My name is Miguel Fuentes. I'm studyING archeology (4th year) and I live in Santiago (Chile), near the University. I hope you enjoy this space, created for discussion and debate of all kinds of topics. Here you can discuss archeology, anthropology, history, art, politics, news, etc. In my case, I'm interested in …………. , especially if the debate is good. The only requirement is that we speak in English, because I am learning the languague. (-)Why? (-)Is it not obvious?? Because it is necessary in many aspects: Work, studies, travel, friends and FOR many more REASONS.

    Adios, Nos vemos pronto!
    Oh, Sorry... See you soon!

    ReplyDelete