Saturday, June 27, 2009

My blogging experience



Hi everyone, this week on my blog I will talk about…well…about my last blog sesión! During these months, I can say I enjoyed very much my blog’s session. It was a good experience, interesting, and that has motivated me in learning the English language.


In general, I enjoyed my session blog because I have learned many new things: to speak better English, to use a blog page to communicate with people around the world, a post to other blog sites... Yes, I can said:I love blogs!.. I am now a fan communication via blog’s sites!

However, in many cases, the post we had to write were a bit boring. Teacher!, this is a problem that needs improvement! It's too boring to talk about “My favorite arqueological website”. This is a bit .. mmmm .. nerd! (or, in chilean language: It is very ñoño!) However, it is well. It is not an English course or not?


Definitely, as I said earlier, this blog has helped me a lot to improve my English. Since I started posting on my blog page, I could communicate with many people in English. New friends from Europe and United States, reading several articles and books in English, writing letters to people who do not understand the Spanish language. All this has been the result, in part, from the constant work that we have had in our blog pages.


I think there are several advantages to take the blog in English class. First, it is very useful as a form of interactive learning. Allows students to learn English from a form of daily communication. Also, it allows communication in English in a way similar to those in everyday life. I think the blog makes it less necessary to the study of English grammar boring classes! About the potential disadvantages of using blog in English classes ... well ... I do not think they exist!

1 comment:

  1. Miguel,
    I’m glad this experience with blogs has been so positive and useful to you. You seem to be taking good advantage of blogs. As you pointed out, a blog not only does help you communicate your ideas and feelings, but also it is an effective tool that gives you the chance to interact with people from all over the world and share ideas and experiences.

    Here’s your corrected post.

    Hi everyone, this week on my blog I will talk about…well…about my last blog session!
    During these months, I can say I enjoyed very much my blogGING session. It was a good experience, interesting, and that has motivated me TO learN the English language.

    In general, I enjoyed my blog session because I have learned many new things: to speak better IN English, to use a blog page to communicate with people around the world, TO post to other blog sites... Yes, I can sAY:I love blogs!.. I am now a fan OF communication via blog(/) sites!

    However, in many cases, the postS we had to write ABOUT were a bit boring. Teacher!, this is a problem that needs improvement! It's too boring to talk about “My favorite arqueological website”. This is a bit .. mmmm .. nerd! (or, in chilean language: It is very ñoño!) However, it is OK. It is not an English course. IS IT?

    Definitely, as I said earlier, this blog has helped me a lot to improve my English. Since I started posting on my blog page, I could communicate with many people in English. New friends from Europe and United States, reading several articles and books in English, writing letters to people who do not understand the Spanish language. All this has been the result, in part, from the constant work that we have had in our blog pages.

    I think there are several advantages OF USING the blog in English class. First, it is very useful as a form of interactive learning, SINCE IT Allows students to learn English THROUGH a form of daily communication. Also, it allows communication in English in a way similar to thAT in everyday life. I think the blog makes it less necessary FOR THE STUDENT the study of boring English grammar classes! About the potential disadvantages of using blogS in English classes ... well ... I do not think they exist!

    ReplyDelete